NRS Men's Endurance Splash Pant Description
Built to pull-on over layers when conditions turn nasty, the waterproof, breathable NRS Men's Endurance Pant is a budget-friendly option for blocking wind, splash and rain.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Men's Endurance Splash Pant.
NRS Men's Endurance Splash Pant Specs and Features
- Material Description: 40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™
- Constructed with waterproof, breathable HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric, a technical material that repels water while letting excess heat and moisture escape.
- A double layer of HyrpoTex material on the seat and knees add extra durability in high-wear areas.
- Designed for easy layering underneath without restricting movement.
- A wide neoprene waistband helps keep water out while dual hook-and-loop adjustments let you cinch the waist for a customizable fit.
- An easily accessible thigh pocket keeps small essentials safe with an Aquaguard water-resistant zipper.
NRS Men's Endurance Splash Pant Reviews
I like to pair these with my…
Wonderful paddling pants .…
I have not had to deal with…
I have not had to deal with wet pants while wearing these. I have not gone swimming while wearing these, but have taken several waves into the cockpit and been sitting in the puddle that was my seat for a couple of hours and still had a dry butt at the end of the paddle. I'm 6 foot even and weigh between 170 and 180 and have a 34 inch inseam, the XL fits me well with room for a couple of layers underneath.