NRS Maxim Gloves Description
The thick neoprene construction and fleece-lined interior of NRS Maxim Gloves keep hard-charging paddlers' hands warm and fingers nimble in the colder seasons.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Maxim Gloves and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Maxim Gloves Specs and Features
- Material Description: 3 mm neoprene
- 3 mm raw neoprene exterior with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and enhancing insulation
- Fast-drying VaporLoft™ interior lining increases warmth and feels great against the skin
- RawHide™ palm delivers unbeatable grip
- Liquid-sealed seams help keep water out
- Pre-curved finger design prevents hand fatigue
- Easy-entry wrist is less restricting than the HydroCuff™ but will let water in, making the Maxim gloves extremely water-resistant but not fully waterproof
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together