NRS Kinetic Water Shoes Description
If you need to tuck your feet into tight kayaks, or want to feel more in touch with your SUP board, the NRS Kinetic is your wetshoe. Warmth and protection in a flexible, compact package.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Kinetic Water Shoes.
NRS Kinetic Water Shoes Specs and Features
- Material Description: Neoprene & Rubber
- Upper and insole are constructed with 3 mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium to keep your feet warm from heel to toe.
- 1.5 mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- Naturally shaped toe box provides a roomy, non-binding fit.
- Stretchy rubber bands improve lateral stability and help hold the shoe to your foot.
- Shoe-top draw cord keeps your foot snug and secure.
- Armor patches guard the upper from abrasion and add even more protection for your foot.
- Whole sizes only
NRS Kinetic Water Shoes Reviews
Decent shoes for the price.…
Decent shoes for the price. They fit well & do a good job of protecting my feet in rocky areas. The unfortunate part about them is that they do not drain too well. When water gets into the shoe, I can feel it moving around which is easily solved by taking the shoe off and holding the shoe up to get water out. It's very practical when the water in the shoe is not inconveniencing you.