NRS Kayak Bilge Pump Description
Don't take a bath in your boat! A swamped craft is as dangerous as it is uncomfortable. The floating NRS 21" bilge pump can bail out your boat and bail you out of a bad situation in no time.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Kayak Bilge Pump.
- The NRS bilge pump makes it easy to remove unwanted water from any open boat.
- No hose necessary as the water will spray out over the side of your kayak or canoe.
- The full length foam float ensures it won't sink if you drop it in the water.
- Pumps 8 gallons per minute for quick emptying of your boat.
- Bright color makes it easy to find, even in dim lighting.
- Stainless steel screws reduce rust build-up.
NRS Kayak Bilge Pump Reviews
I bought this pump as a…
I bought this pump as a replacement to one not made anymore. It was a little larger but I wanted one rapped in flotation foam. This was the choice as it is rapped in a bright yellow pad. The pump works very well and has a large volume output. It is easy to use and not too heavy. The only negative is a little screw on the handle rusts!
High quality Bilge pump. Very…
High quality Bilge pump. Very comfortable foam float grip. Made very well, great buy.