This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Ion PFD Description
Type III: Through decades of boating and selling life jackets, NRS has come to realize that the best life jacket is the one you'll actually wear, and a life jacket you'll wear is the one that feels great all-day long. The evolution of NRS PFDs continues with the ultra-comfortable, low profile Ion.
- View all products from NRS
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Ion PFD and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Ion PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon outer fabric with 210-denier nylon lining
- Ion's six-panel design uses ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that wraps effortlessly around your torso and flows with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provides ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas
- Padded shoulder straps, a soft interior lining and fleece-lined hand warmer pouch make this jacket as cozy as it is comfortable
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and a zipper on both sides makes accessing that sunscreen or camera a cinch, no matter which hand is free
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.