NRS Ion PFD Description
From its flexible fit to the padded shoulders and large zippered pocket, the NRS Ion PFD is a comfortable, low-profile jacket that gets all the details right.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Ion PFD and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Ion PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon outer fabric with 210-denier nylon lining
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Ion is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).