NRS HydroSkin 2.0 Forecast Gloves Description
The NRS Hyrdoskin® 2.0 Forecast Gloves combine warmth and versatility with 2 mm neoprene insulation and convertible fingertips for maximum dexterity.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS HydroSkin 2.0 Forecast Gloves and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS HydroSkin 2.0 Forecast Gloves Specs and Features
- Material Description: 2 mm neoprene
- 2 mm neoprene with four-way-stretch PowerSpan outer layer provides warmth on cooler boating days
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating prevents evaporative cooling
- Silicone-dot palm pattern ensures a non-slip grip on rods, paddles and oars
- The thumb and first two fingers can be converted to an open-finger design for tying knots, taking photos or to use a touch screen
- Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips out of the way
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together