NRS Havoc Livery Helmet Description
The NRS Havoc Helmet is your one-size-fits-most solution to whitewater safety. The DialFit system lets you quickly and easily adjust the fit to accommodate almost any head size.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Havoc Livery Helmet.
NRS Havoc Livery Helmet Specs and Features
- Material Description: ABS plastic, Closed-cell EVA foam
- Fits head circumference 53-62 cm (20.86"-24.4").
- An adjustable chin strap ensures comfort and security.
- Plush FIT pads in key contact points provide extra comfort.
- FIT pads are fixed, so they won't get lost. If damaged, they are easy to replace.
- Six ventilation/drainage ports let air in and water out.
- ABS plastic shell is lightweight and durable.
- Glued-in EVA foam liner offers excellent impact protection.
- Meets CE 1385 standards for whitewater safety.
NRS Havoc Livery Helmet Reviews
great! it is easy to adjust…
great! it is easy to adjust and fits my go pro mount perfectly, this is a great helmet.