This Product Has Been Discontinued
NRS Guide Pants Description
The NRS Guide Pant combines zip-off adaptability with paddling-specific comfort for ultimate utility on the water. Designed for river guides, fishermen and other boaters who routinely shred conventional clothing, these pants are built for long days on the water, not a walk in the park.
- View all products from NRS
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Guide Pants and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Guide Pants Specs and Features
- Material Description: 89% nylon, 11% spandex Element™
- 4-way-stretch Element™ material is comfortable in the boat, dries quickly and stands up to the rugged demands of life on the water.
- Five-pocket design gives you plenty of places to stash your stuff
- The adjustable 1" nylon webbing waist belt keeps them riding just right.
- Zippered fly with waist button for ultimate convenience.
- Wide-opening ankle zips let you put on and remove the convertible legs over sandals or shoes in the boat
- Adjustable ankles let you cinch the hem for walking through brush or mud