NRS Men's Expedition Weight Union Suit Description
Paddler's needing maximum insulation for those frigid adventures turn to the NRS Men's Union Suit. Constructed with H2Core™ Expedition fleece for unmatched warmth, breathability and fit and designed for comfort under a drysuit.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Men's Expedition Weight Union Suit and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Men's Expedition Weight Union Suit Specs and Features
- Material Description: 90% polyester/10% spandex - 7.1oz. (240g.)
- Proprietary, high-stretch fleece provides outstanding warmth, dries quickly and efficiently wicks moisture
- 4-way stretch fabric holds its original shape while following your movements without restricting mobility
- Deliberate seam placement creates friction-free zones for paddling comfort
- Form-fitting design allows layering without the added bulk of other mid-weight thermals
- Double-pull zipper for easy entry and convenient relief
- Stirrups keep legs from riding up and gasket-friendly cuffs create an easier layering experience under a drysuit