NRS Comprehensive Medical Kit Description
The NRS Comprehensive Medical Kit includes the essentials for handling most emergency situations off the grid. When you're gearing up for a large multi-day river trip or heading into the backcountry for an extended amount of time an inclusive first-aid kit is a necessity.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Comprehensive Medical Kit and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Comprehensive Medical Kit Specs and Features
- Material Description: 30-denier PU laminated ripstop nylon dry bag with StormStrip™ closure
- From everyday cuts and blisters to gaping wounds and burns, minor sprains to fractured bones, to basic survival gear, the Comprehensive Medical Kit covers a lot of bases for first-aid care
- All components are organized within clear, re-sealable modules
- The modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle and two metal grommets offer multiple attachment points
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Comprehensive Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions
- The Comprehensive Medical Kit is designed for a group of 1-15 people on the water for up to 28 days
- The NRS Comprehensive Medical Kit exceeds recommended first aid kit requirements of the National Park Service for river trips on the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon
- New Tag