NRS Co-Pilot Knife Description
The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
Read and submit reviews for the NRS Co-Pilot Knife.
NRS Co-Pilot Knife Specs and Features
- Material Description: 420 HC Stainless Steel, Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold, Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
NRS Co-Pilot Knife Reviews
NRS Co-Pilot Knife
Love this knife, clips on my…
Love this knife, clips on my life jacket for easy access, positive retention system that has a spring loaded button to eject the knife when the thumb tabs are pressed. The knife only is sharp on one side and the tip is blunt. For those who dive there is a slot cut in the knife handle to open or close an o2 bottle.