NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD

by NRS

NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD Description

With the fit and design inspired by our most popular life jacket, the Chinook OS Fishing PFD has added features for open-water safety and convenience.

NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD.

NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD Specifications

400-denier ripstop nylon

• The Chinook OS is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation
  • PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat
  • A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days
  • One large, zippered tackle pocket, with internal organization, plus one smaller tackle pocket
  • One zippered pocket sized for a VHF radio and three accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure
  • Also features a rod holder, two strobe attachment points, two knife lash tabs and extra reflective accents for low-light visibility
  • The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit
  • The Chinook OS carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).

• Sport/Activity: Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD

NRS
NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I really love my NRS...

I really love my NRS Chinook life jacket. I fish from a kayak with a lawn chair style seat and the high back of the Chinook makes it comfortable to be on the water for many hours. Its not inexpensive but you can definitely feel the quality. I believe it will last for many many seasons. You really do get what you pay for. I also appreciate all the cargo pockets for my fly fishing gear. If you are shopping for a new PFD, especially for kayaking, make sure to add this one to your list.