NRS Captain Rescue Knife Description
The folding, lock-blade NRS Captain Rescue Knife is a great choice for guides and swiftwater rescue professionals. Features a rope cutting hook at the tip and a quick-slicing serrated edge. Unique design includes an efficient rope-cutting hook at the knife's blunt tip. A skilled hand can safely slip the hook under a rope pinned to a person's body.
Be the first to submit a review for the NRS Captain Rescue Knife and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
NRS Captain Rescue Knife Specs and Features
- Material Description: 420 HC Stainless Steel, Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
- Super sharp serrated edge easily slices through rope and webbing.
- Folding blade opens with one hand and locks in place for security.
- Removable spring metal clip
- New Tag
- Blunt tip also serves as a slot screwdriver.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Lanyard hole lets you conveniently tether the knife to prevent loss.
- The handy bottle opener will hopefully be the feature you use most.