Prospector 15 SP3

• $ 979 MSRP

Prospector 15 SP3 Description

The Outfitter Series Prospector 15 is a scaled-down version of our larger Prospectors that's faithful to the original lines. You get all the great handling features that make the Prospector a paddling legend, in a package that's a bit smaller and more responsive. The Outfitter Series P15 is an ideal choice for paddlers who want a tripping boat but don't need the extra volume. Its extra responsiveness also makes the Outfitter Series P15 a fun tandem play boat.

While the Outfitter Series are our heaviest boats, they are also the most affordable canoes we produce. These canoes are ideal for canoe liveries and rental shops since they will give many years of faithful service at an attractive price. For a family looking for a canoe they can leave knocking around at the cottage, they'll have a canoe that should last a lifetime.

Prospector 15 SP3 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Prospector 15 SP3.

Prospector 15 SP3 Specifications

• Hull Shape: Shallow Arch
  • Side Shape: Straight
  • Stern Rocker: 2

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Prospector 15 SP3

Nova Craft Canoe
Prospector 15 SP3 Reviews

Read reviews for the Prospector 15 SP3 by Nova Craft Canoe as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Just took this...

Just took this polyethelene (3 Layers) boat out for it's maiden voyage last weekend on the Middle River here in central Iowa. We do alot of canoeing and don't see many Nova Craft canoes around here. Having only paddled a few canoes in my time, I was a little leary with the higher rockers this boat has over my Old Town. We also weren't used to the bench type seats so we added a couple seat-backer that aided my poor rear end.

At the start the boat seamed a little squirrely but once we got our sea legs it was fine. Made it through the paddle just fine though we did dump it 1 time on a branch that I didn't avoid in time. The river was flowing fast with lots of rocks that we didn't avoid everytime so when we were done I was interested on how the bottom of the boat would look. other than a few scratches (which we were expecting) everything held up fine.

I would recomend this boat to everyone to at least try out....good ride