14' 6"

Innegra Composite
  • 36 lb
    Innegra Composite

Trillium Description

The Trillium is a canoe brought to you by Northstar Canoes. Read Trillium reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you!

Trillium Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Trillium.

Northstar Canoes
    Trillium Reviews

Read reviews for the Trillium by Northstar Canoes as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

In my view the Trillium is an…

Submitted by: TomL on 7/16/2020
    In my view the Trillium is an exceptional solo canoe. It paddles effortlessly and seems as fast as my Merlin II yet it is significantly more maneuverable than the Merlin II. I don't think there's anything else quite like it on the market. It shares the seaworthiness of the Merlin II and larger Northwind Solo. I owned a Northwind Solo before the Trillium was available and although I generally prefer a larger solo in this case I much prefer the Trillium for it's quickness, maneuverability and generally more sporty character. If the Trillium was available years ago I might not have owned so many solos over the years.

Have been out on the water…

Submitted by: roaduck on 7/3/2020
    Have been out on the water only a few times, but my experience with canoe was has been great. Very light, easy to load & unload from car, easy to portage. In the water it is a pleasure to paddle, and faster than I thought it would be. I use both a single and a double paddle while paddling. Handles great with both.