Sea Tec Tow Line Description
A sleek, compact waist mounted tow line. It unrolls to a large wide-mouth bag that is easy to re-stuff in rough water conditions. Features floating ¼” H2Pro kermantle polypropylene rope (1300 tensile strength) is easy to see in low viz conditions.
Be the first to submit a review for the Sea Tec Tow Line and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Sea Tec Tow Line Specs and Features
- Material Description: Premium Firm Handed Kermantle Floating Rope with Pre-tensioned Polypropylene Core
- Adjustable and removable shock absorber
- Exterior carabiner park for quick access when needed
- Floatation built into the bag keeps it afloat if detatched
- High visibility reflective strip
- Waist belt camp release buckle with easy to feel pull bead
- Length: 35'
- Bag Size: 12" x 3"
- Weight: 565 g