Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Neptune PFD

Neptune PFD Description

The Neptune PFD is a pfd brought to you by Kokatat. Read Neptune PFD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Kokatat
Neptune PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Neptune PFD by Kokatat as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I just purchased this new...

I just purchased this new model of Kokatat life vest. There are lots of good PFDs out there, but this has a feature I haven't yet seen in other brands: a built-in back slot meant to hold a hydration bladder. It also has good pockets in front to hold my small waterproof camera, radio/emergency beacon and other necessities. Be aware that this is at the top of the flotation curve ... there is much padding in the front to turn you over if you find yourself swimming. I got the "women's" model, which I think is just a matter of a different color, not internal design.