Looksha Elite

• $ 3,399.99 MSRP

Looksha Elite Description

The Looksha Elite is a kayak brought to you by Necky Kayak. Read Looksha Elite reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Necky Kayak
Looksha Elite Reviews

Read reviews for the Looksha Elite by Necky Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Fantastic boat with a lot...

Fantastic boat with a lot of storage. I have had this kayak for about 3 years now. My primary purpose for the kayak is multi-day expeditions, although short expeditions, typically 3 days max. This kayak has tons of storage. I use to have another sea kayak that was 6 inches longer then this one and it had less storage. The Looksha elite is a bit wider and taller then normal kayaks to allow for more storage capacity. I don't consider myself to be a pro paddler by any means but I am seasoned. Been kayaking for over 8 years now. I am 5'8" tall and around 180lbs and the Looksha Elite fits me very well. The kayak tracks true with the help of the rudder. Rudder pedals are the pivot kinds where you push on them with your toes instead of with your whole foot. I’ve kayaked through 3 foot swells with ease.

This is a great kayak!...

This is a great kayak! Very fast but also has enough rocker to make it playful as well. I am 5'8" and 175lbs and this boat fits me really good. I started in this boat, a little over a year ago, as an experienced beginner. Since then I have learned a whole lot. Hopefully this summer I will master my roll and learn to surf. Also, for a kayak that won 2010's "Best New Sea Kayak" award in Canoe and Kayak Magazine, I'm not sure why it hasn't been reviewed, or isn't even listed as one of Necky's boats any where on paddling.com.