Deck Mount Paddle Holder

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Deck Mount Paddle Holder Description

Deck Mount Paddle Holder Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Deck Mount Paddle Holder.

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Native Watercraft
Deck Mount Paddle Holder Reviews

Read reviews for the Deck Mount Paddle Holder by Native Watercraft as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

After noticing that my...

After noticing that my clip-style paddle holders were causing lots of small scratches around the cowling of my thermoform and my fiberglass kayaks, I didn't want to use them anymore. So far, this paddle holder is proving to be a good alternative and, if you use your paddle to help with entry/exit, this holder provides better stability than the cowling clip. It comes with mounting hardware and is substantial enough that I don't expect it to crack or break.

I don't like drilling holes in my boats unless absolutely necessary (they're tough to undo!) so I attached mine with two little squares of 3M indoor/outdoor foam mounting tape (my auto parts store carries it). For rotomolded boats, be sure you get a tape made for polyethylene(PE) as many adhesives don't stick to PE very well.

Deck Mount Paddle Holder