Infant w/Collar PFD

Infant w/Collar PFD Description

For the smallest passenger paddlers. Using the supplest US Coast Guard approved fabric and the softest foam, our jacket is top notch. High visibility colors for safety. Supportive collar doubles as a head-rest in the boat. Paddling is family time – bring baby along!

Infant w/Collar PFD Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Infant w/Collar PFD.

Infant w/Collar PFD Specifications

300D Polyester shell/200D Polyester liner

Infant w/Collar PFD Features

• Special Characteristics: Child-specific

• Turns baby face-up in seconds
  • Adjustable crotch & belly straps for secure fit
  • Strong bright grab loop easy to spot in water
  • USCG Type II

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking, Canoeing, Stand Up Paddling, Kayak Fishing

Where to Buy the Infant w/Collar PFD

MTI Adventurewear
Infant w/Collar PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Infant w/Collar PFD by MTI Adventurewear as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I went with my brother...

I went with my brother sister and my nieces kayaking one time and they had got my nieces one of these. well make a long story short my youngest niece got antsy and ended up flipping my sister and herself over in some deep water. they both freaked out cause she doesn't know how to swim that good. I talked to them and got them calmed and she realized that she was ok. now she will not go near any water except for the tub without her vest. even in their pool, she wears it

This product is excellent....

This product is excellent. Kayaking with older grandkids, the youngest wanted to be in the water also. This PFD provided safety and mom peace of mind having the youngest kids in the water. As soon as they walked into water deep enough to float the PFD would roll them on their back and hold head out of the water.