Wicking Shirts just $24.95

Dio PFD Description

The Dio PFD is a pfd brought to you by MTI Adventurewear. Read Dio PFD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

MTI Adventurewear
Dio PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Dio PFD by MTI Adventurewear as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought this because i...

I bought this because i wanted a much higher backed PFD than what I was currently paddling in. I'm a cheapskate so waited for the end of season 50% off sale, but I think if I were to lose mine I'd shell out full list price.

The cut and fit of the PFD are excellent and I float comfortably. I usually wear an XL and the L/XL fit me fine. It would be big for a smaller large, if you follow.

The zippers are good, the padded and adjustable straps are both padded and adjustable. The pockets are huge, which is nice. It is also a nice looking PFD which is a nice change from boring orange.

I didn't like wearing my...

I didn't like wearing my pdf in my canoe because with the padding from the backrest and the padding from my pfd pushed me to the edge of my seat. One of my more experienced friends recommended a high back vest. This was about the third one that I tried, at first I wasn't so sure but after monkeying with all of the straps I have a very comfortable pfd the I can wear for hours.