BOB PFD Description
Pullover performance for youth. Outstanding performance with grown-up fit and features for youth in the 50-90 lb range. Soft shoulder straps are buckle-free yet micro-adjustable with the new tuck-away shoulder strap management system. Sculpted low profile foam body with the mesh PORTHOLE on the back is cool in more ways than one. Generous reflective panels and trim with contrast color stitching. The jacket kids WANT to wear.
BOB PFD Specs and Features
- Material Description: 300D Polyester shell/200D Polyester liner
- Zipper pocket to store snacks, sunscreen or treasures
- Low profile, high mobility over-the-head entry delivers adult performance for kids
- Fleece hand warmer tunnel
- Tethered signal whistle & reflective trim for added safety
BOB PFD Reviews
My daughter recently outgrew…
My Kids love wearing their PFD!
I usually have to fight them to put it on but this is the first PFD my kids like to wear! Believe it or not, comfort IS important to my tiny humans and yes they want cool colors and don't like dorky yellow either. MTI hit the nail on the head with their BOB PFD. They dig wearing them, I dig the BOB PFD because I know they are safe and I also like the grab handle so I can snatch them when mothering needs to happen. Nuf said.