Mirage Passport 12

by  Hobie

Mirage Passport 12 Description

The Mirage Passport 12 is a kayak brought to you by Hobie. Read Mirage Passport 12 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Where to Buy the Mirage Passport 12

Hobie
Mirage Passport 12 Reviews

Read reviews for the Mirage Passport 12 by Hobie as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I purchased my new kayak at…

Submitted by: LAR22 on 7/31/2020
I purchased my new kayak at Tri-State Outfitters in Moses Lake, WA. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. I love the Mirage Passport and the MirageDrive pedal system! I like that I can remove them and just use my paddle alone. I do wish they had some foot braces that I could attach when not using the pedals. I cannot for the life of me find any answers on what will work! Hobie doesn't have them and said to check an after market dealer and still no luck. The Passport rides smoothly in the water and feels secure for me as I am a larger person. My first trip was a 4 hour trip down the river and the seat is very comfortable! Just wish I had something to brace my feet on! Great kayak and I would highly recommend it!