Microsport LowBed Trailer Description
The MPG464-LB MicroSport™ LowBed™ is a modified Base Trailer. The load bar support system has been redesigned to extensively lower the overall bar height. Now just 22” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy kayaks is simplified and made much safer. These galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch directly into the water. Featuring submersible LED lighting and 78” load bars for up to six kayaks. This 800 lb. load rated trailer is DOT and Transport Canada approved. Assembles in approximately three to four hours with standard tools. Five Year Limited Warranty. Made in the USA.
Be the first to submit a review for the Microsport LowBed Trailer and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Microsport LowBed Trailer Specs and Features
- Material Description: 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- 12" galvanized wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Reinforced steel tongue can transport boats up to 20' in length
- 78" steel rectangular load bars featuring D-Ring tie-downs
- Five Year Limited Warranty - Made in the USA