Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package

• 33.5" Width

Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package Description

Conquer more water with the new Vibe Maverick 120 SUP. The stable, no-flex deck provides superior stability, comfort and maneuverability. This versatile, lightweight board is easy to carry and get out on the water. And for those chasing down their next catch, it's packed with features, including; five gear tracks, multiple paddle parks and front and rear bungee tie-down systems. The Vibe Maverick 120 SUP is ready to answer when adventure calls!

Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package.

Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package Specifications

• Seating Configuration: Solo, Tandem
  • Length: 12'
  • Center Width: 33.5"
  • Primary Material: Polyethylene Plastic

Rotomolded single piece polyethylene

Sink proof pressure-injected closed-cell foam hull

Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package Features

• 6 cooler or seat tie-downs
  • 2 side bungee paddle parks
  • Flat, open No-flex deck for maximum gear storage
  • 8" Sealed V-Wave deck plate with cargo bin
  • Front and rear cargo storage areas with bungee tie down

• Activity Type: Fishing & Hunting, All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package

Vibe Kayaks, LLC
Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package Reviews

Read reviews for the Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package by Vibe Kayaks, LLC as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I absolutely love this...

I absolutely love this board. We have (2) Vibe Yellowfins, as well as (2) of their rotomoled coolers - zero complaints. I’d been eyeing the Maverick in Jamberry for several months with my husband, perhaps searching for brownie points, surprised me with one.

My husband surprised me with the Maverick 120 after I’d been eyeing it for a few months.

This thing surpasses all of my expectations - it’s crazy stable. I had our dogs, one 35lb & one 65lb both on at the same time and paddled around like it was nothing, despite the 65lber walking from side to side - not once did I feel I was going to tip over.

Maverick 120 SUP Angler Package