Wicking Shirts just $24.95

Mancho

Mancho Description

The Mancho is a kayak brought to you by Pyranha. Read Mancho reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Pyranha
Mancho Reviews

Read reviews for the Mancho by Pyranha as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

When im in my Machno I...

When im in my Machno I feel alive ,free , and at peace . I absolutely love this kayak . from its maneuverability , rollability , and boofability. Its top notch and begs to be paddled . and at the end of the day it looks at me and says is that all you got ? Kayaking changed my life . this boat made it even better

My wife got a new 2017...

My wife got a new 2017 Pyranha Machno last week. Of course, every paddler we know wanted to try it. Below is a link to a video of one of our friends, Paul Zimmer (a level 4 kayak instructor), giving it a test drive. You will hear him say, “I want one.” Everyone says that!

The rocker on the Machno is big, so it literally blasts over waves. Our whitewater park in San Marcos, TX, has three drops, the first of which has a big wave at the bottom. When I am in my Fun Runner, I get a face full of water. In the Machno, you just fly over the wave.

After Paul tested it, I took it up into a small hole on the third drop, and was amazed at how easily I could do a “jet ferry.” When I rolled it, I rolled up so fast that I almost kept going. This is a great boat.

Finally my wife, Donna, took the boat into the third drop and, for the first time ever, did a jet ferry. She used to paddle and Axiom which (I know from experience) can get sucked back into the hole by the hydraulics. No such problem with the Macho because of the volume in the stern.

Here is a link to the video.