Xpress Scupper Kayak Cart (with Balloon Beach Wheels)

Xpress Scupper Kayak Cart (with Balloon Beach Wheels) Description

Joining the Xpress™ cart frame with the Balloon Beach wheels creates a great combination for soft sand terrain. Features a 150 lb capacity aluminum width adjustable frame and 7" wide beach tires that roll over soft sugar sand with little resistance. Not recommended for long distance rough portage. Includes Lifetime Limited Warranty.

Xpress Scupper Kayak Cart (with Balloon Beach Wheels) Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Xpress Scupper Kayak Cart (with Balloon Beach Wheels).

• Adjustable locking width control
  • Non-corrosive frame & stainless steel hardware
  • 12" x 7" Beach Balloon wheels
  • Removable center foam block and upright foam padding
  • Two crossbar assemblies (short and long)
  • Lifetime Limited Warranty

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Where to Buy the Xpress Scupper Kayak Cart (with Balloon Beach Wheels)

Malone Auto Racks
Xpress Scupper Kayak Cart (with Balloon Beach Wheels) Reviews

Read reviews for the Xpress Scupper Kayak Cart (with Balloon Beach Wheels) by Malone Auto Racks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My kayak is a heavier...

My kayak is a heavier model and I struggled with the standard strap on cart. I could never seem to get it on just right and keep the straps tight. Kayak fell off of cart more than once.

Decided I wanted a scupper cart. I selected the Xpress because it has that big foam block in the middle to take the weight. I don't like the idea of having the scuppers take that much stress.

Loading is easy. I just turn the kayak on its side and slide the two arms into the scuppers and carefully turn back over.
Unloading is even easier. I raise the kayak high enough that the cart just falls out. People remark how easily I port this 15' kayak now.

Xpress Scupper Kayak Cart (with Balloon Beach Wheels)