48–64"
Weight (oz)
$125
MSRP

Luna Description

The Luna is a paddle brought to you by Werner Paddles. Read Luna reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other paddle recommendations below or explore all paddles to find the perfect one for you!

Luna Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Luna.

Werner Paddles
Luna Reviews

Read reviews for the Luna by Werner Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I liked the paddle, shaft,…

Submitted by: paddler236278 on 7/30/2019

I liked the paddle, shaft, grip, blade,, mine was 67 inches. Air strokes in big water are not desirable.

However, 6 weeks into the trip, the shaft snapped. Black spiral wound carbon? glass? And Werner would not stand by their product. They offered no help. They would not warrant the product. I repaired the shaft finally at the side of the Colorado river with a 40 inch dowel epoxied down the center and a e-glass wrap on the exterior,, doubling the weight, Needed, but close to useless.

It was a great paddle,, but I will never buy another Werner product. I'd love to,,, because I liked the paddle I want to try the Nantahala,,, but they did not stand by their product and customer service was miss named,, it was strictly company service.