Little Diamond Description

The Little Diamond is a recreational kayak. At 10' 10" it is the smallest of the LINCOLN family but still paddles smoothly. The hull design allows for good tracking, stability and speed for such a small boat. This boat loves to play. A great fit for bird watchers, photographers, fishermen or anyone looking for a highly maneuverable, stable platform to explore their waterways.   Perfect for camp. Grab one today. Better yet, snag yourself two!

Little Diamond Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Little Diamond.

Little Diamond Specifications

• Length: 10' 10"
  • Width: 28"
  • Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 26.75 × 22.00"
  • Deck Height: 13"
  • Primary Material: Fiberglass Composite

Fiberglass & Kevlar - two layers of fiberglass and one layer of kevlar to combine lightweight, stiff and durable construction with affordability.

Little Diamond Features

• New 3-way Adjustable Seat
  • Toggles on bow & stern
  • Optional Add-Ons: Rudder system, Full keel strip, Skid plates

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip, Extended Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Little Diamond

Lincoln Canoe and Kayak
Little Diamond Reviews

Read reviews for the Little Diamond by Lincoln Canoe and Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

As I am no longer doing...

As I am no longer doing lots of ocean kayaking I decided to move from a Lincoln Chebeague to their Little Diamond. It has been a wonderful transition. As a single woman I find the Little Diamond is so easy to lift, carry and load onto my car all by myself. And, once launched, I find myself laughing out loud with how playful the boat is - very responsive, quick turning, and good tracking for a boat its size. I recommend it highly.

Fantastic customer...

Fantastic customer service. Beautiful product that you can customize for an appearance that is uniquely your own. Great boat - fast and tracks well. So light weight that I had no trouble porting it to the water. Thank you Lincoln!

We took our pair of little...

We took our pair of little diamond kayaks out for their maiden voyage on Bonnie Lake 14 miles out of cheney,wa. We launched into rock creek and paddled 3 miles up the creek into bonnie lake. Not only are the kayaks a work of art but their 10'10" length tracks perfectly and their 30# weight is easy paddle. We used gull wings for paddles which are easier to maneuver than standard paddles.We purchased them on the internet at a hugh cost savings over regular kevlar paddles. We saw lots of colorful birds and turtles thru the reedy portion of the lake. We spent 5 hours on our adventure and the adjustable seat was perfect. What a joyous adventure so quite. These are the cadillac of the kayaks made in the US. We looked at all the professionally built kayaks and these had the best features and cost. Worth every penny!