Big Diamond Description

An extra two feet on its shorter sibling allows for a tracking advantage and its very spacious (50") cockpit allows for ease of access for gear and that delicious lunch you packed. Those homemade crackers and aged cheddar will be calling your name after a great morning of casting. Yum. Let's head down river to our picnic site, eh?

Big Diamond Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Big Diamond.

Big Diamond Specifications

• Length: 12' 6"
  • Width: 29"
  • Cockpit Dimensions (L × W): 50.00 × 20.00"
  • Deck Height: 13"
  • Primary Material: Carbon Composite

A layer of Carbon Fiber is an ideal material to make your boat quicker and more responsive and it's at least 12-15% lighter than the standard layup.

Big Diamond Features

• New 3-way Adjustable Seat
  • Rubber Hatches
  • Optional Add-Ons: Rudder system, Full keel strip, Skid plates

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Big Diamond

Lincoln Canoe and Kayak
Big Diamond Reviews

Read reviews for the Big Diamond by Lincoln Canoe and Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

floats through the water...

floats through the water like a dream. stable, wide open cockpit for my camera gear, easy to get in and out for a "senior", light enough to hoist it up on my car racks. Can't say enough about this, and i bought it without demo-ing it. I knew what i wanted and had demo'd a different lincoln and another brand. but this kayak was perfect for me. love it so much.

Extremely happy with this...

Extremely happy with this kayak. It is so light (35 lbs for my Fiberglass/Kevlar version) and easy for me to load and unload. Seat is extremely comfortable - especially with the adjustable back rest. Handles beautifully! It seems like I'm always having to wait for the rest of my kayaking friends to catch up because I quickly take the lead.

Lincoln kayaks are custom...

Lincoln kayaks are custom ordered and mine is the Big Diamond with a candy apple red deck, a sand colored hull and marlin blue trim. When the boat arrived I was very pleased. It looked spectacular and that's just the beginning. Super stable which makes getting in and out easy. I ordered mine with the Smart Trac rudder but it can track very well even with the rudder disengaged. It just glides thru the water. I was so anxious for the boat to arrive but I can truly say it was well worth the wait and the money. It's the best boat I've ever paddled and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is a serious kayaker. Also Mark and his crew are great to work with. They want you to be satisfied with your purchase and you will be.