210–240
Weight (oz)
$139
MSRP

Lanai Description

Performance at an affordable price. The Lanai is a low angle touring paddle that provides smooth, powerful and efficient strokes by incorporating an advanced dihedral blade design. Carbon fiber shaft, fiberglass polymer blades and the new Kingpin Connection equals an exceptional, affordable performance paddle.

Lanai Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Lanai.

Lanai Specs and Features

• Material Description: Carbon fiber shaft with fiberglass polymer blades

Where to Buy the Lanai

Accent Paddles
Lanai Reviews

Read reviews for the Lanai by Accent Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

We got the 230 cm version of…

Submitted by: Photogrammetry on 6/1/2020
We got the 230 cm version of the Lanai (white/ivory) paddle from Accent Paddles. This paddle truly is light and I couldn't be happier now that I've upgraded from the aluminum paddle my kayak came with. There is no flex in the blade when paddling, which is good, and the build quality seems high. My only complaint, however, would be that it is a little tricky to align both halves of the paddle when connecting both at the ferrule. Other than that, I think this would make a great beginner paddle.