Tropos Light Drift Jacket

Tropos Light Drift Jacket Description

The Tropos Light Drift Jacket is a accessory brought to you by Kokatat. Read Tropos Light Drift Jacket reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Kokatat
Tropos Light Drift Jacket Reviews

Read reviews for the Tropos Light Drift Jacket by Kokatat as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My first real trial of...

My first real trial of this jacket came yesterday when I paddled in a constant light rain for 3 hours. It was about 60 degrees with a light wind and 8 to 12 inch chop. I was warm and dry. The jacket was roomy and movement was easy. I like the zippered neck but it did allow some water down my neck when I lifted my kayak to the top of the car. It easily out preformed my previous jacket. I gave the jacket a 9 since I have not worn it in warm weather and do not know if there are condensation problems.

Tropos Light Drift Jacket