Poseidon PFD Sold w/ Poseidon Full Chest Pocket Accessory

• $ 175 MSRP

Poseidon PFD Sold w/ Poseidon Full Chest Pocket Accessory Description

The Poseidon PFD Sold w/ Poseidon Full Chest Pocket Accessory is a pfd brought to you by Kokatat. Read Poseidon PFD Sold w/ Poseidon Full Chest Pocket Accessory reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Kokatat
Poseidon PFD Sold w/ Poseidon Full Chest Pocket Accessory Reviews

Read reviews for the Poseidon PFD Sold w/ Poseidon Full Chest Pocket Accessory by Kokatat as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I picked up the Poseidon...

I picked up the Poseidon from REI and took it out on the water over the weekend. The reason I got it was that there is a hydration sleeve on the back and loads of options for carrying items. I like the thought of, if it is not on you, then you don't have it. So with the ability to add additional pockets and accessories, I think this will really work for me.

I'm 6'4" and about 250 so the XL/XXL fit great and there is enough room to layer underneath. The fit is excellent and very comfortable. I even forgot I was wearing it.

The drawback is with the hydration sleeve. I can fit a 100fl oz camelbak reservoir there and the bottom hangs out slightly. No big deal, I just nee a smaller reservoir. The other item is the velcro loop the reservoir hooks to. It is too weak for 100fl.oz of water. So I ended up adding some nylon cord that attaches to the straps of the PFD to allow for more support. Overall, I'm really pleased and can't wait to get out on the water more. Hope this is helpful.

Poseidon PFD Sold w/ Poseidon Full Chest Pocket Accessory