Orbit Tour PFD

• $ 159 MSRP

Orbit Tour PFD Description

The Orbit Tour PFD is a pfd brought to you by Kokatat. Read Orbit Tour PFD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Kokatat
Orbit Tour PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Orbit Tour PFD by Kokatat as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I'm 5'10" 185lbs. and went...

I'm 5'10" 185lbs. and went with a S/M size. Fits well, multiple adjustment straps make the PFD hug you in the right spots. Knife tab is located in just the right spot; doesn't interfere in any way but is totally accessible with either hand. Not convinced that the Tour version is worth the extra money, however the Tour does have the reflective piping on the shoulder straps where as the Orbit does not. This is definitely for the minimalist paddler who values simplicity and a free range of motion. I would consider the Orbit, or a Hybrid inflatable to get this kind of unobstructed freedom.

I am a 6'1" 200# male. I...

I am a 6'1" 200# male. I was looking to switch from an inflatable PFD to one with permanent floatation, I was going to purchase a Hybrid one for it's lower volume. I came across the Orbit tour at a very good price and decided try it. It was a good move. Excellent range of movement, adjustable, good storage, attachment points, reflective strips, and air flow that helps keep you cool. The only complaint I have is that it is a pullover and maybe not as easy to put on as a zippered vest, but this is a minor inconvenience on an excellent product.

Orbit Tour PFD