Bahia PFD

Bahia PFD Description

The Bahia PFD is a pfd brought to you by Kokatat. Read Bahia PFD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Kokatat
Bahia PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Bahia PFD by Kokatat as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I've been using this PFD...

I've been using this PFD for several years now and I have no complaints. It has held up well, shows minimal signs of wear, and will likely serve we well for a long time to come. I bought the L/XL version despite likely only needing the M size because a little extra buoyancy is always welcome if you ever really need it. We also frequently take friends paddling who are all different sizes so with a big PFD you can accommodate the big people while just adjusting the straps tighter to fit smaller people too. It seems very versatile in this respect. Floatation is good, comfort is excellent, quality is great. I only wish it had a pocket on both sides instead of just one. I have attached a sheathed knife to mine for fishing and emergency use and that set up works well. I highly recommend this PFD.