Khimera PFD Description

The Khimera PFD is a pfd brought to you by Mustang Survival. Read Khimera PFD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Mustang Survival
Khimera PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Khimera PFD by Mustang Survival as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I took the Khimera out...

I took the Khimera out kayaking and loved the low profile foam vest which offered ease of movement. I pulled the manual pull tab to test the inflation functionality and it really worked well and I still could move easily. I feel safer knowing I can always get extra buoyancy if I need it. When pressing the deck and re-entering my kayak, I just released some air from the oral inflation tube which really helped get my centre of gravity down making it safer and easier to get back in. I like the option of the oral inflation to customize the buoyancy too! Great all round vest that I can also take fishing or standup.