This Product Has Been Discontinued
The Radpole is an ultimate all-in-one mounting system, hosting your navigation light, camera mount, video mount, RAM Mounts fishing rod holders and rod tubes, GPS mount and more. Radpole arms are available from 14" to 31" from the center of the lower socket to the center of the upper socket. It is manufactured for use in outdoor terrain, freshwater and saltwater environments. Radpole kit includes all stainless steel mounting hardware - bolts, washers, locknuts and a drill bit for easy do-it-yourself installation.
- View all products from Kayalu
Be the first to submit a review for the Radpole and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
Radpole Specs and Features
- Material Description: RAM Mounts components, stainless steel and brass fittings
- The Radpole arm includes a RAM Mounts 1.5-inch "C" ball lower coupler, a marine-grade aluminum tube and a RAM Mounts 1-inch "B" ball upper coupler.
- The arm's threaded components are fused with Loctite® threadlocker
- Available in three different pole heights - 31 inches, 25 inches and 16 inches.
- Able to use in freshwater, saltwater, and all-terrian environments.
- All-in-one package includeing aluminum arm and base, a camera mount adaptor, a video mount adaptor and a rugged navigation light.