Outrigger / Canoe / Va'a Ergometer

Outrigger / Canoe / Va'a Ergometer Description

MultiStroke is the first Ergometer specifically designed for Dragon Boat Athletes or for Outrigger / Sit-and-Switch / Va’a and Pro Canoe Athletes. Unlike any other Ergometers available, MultiStroke can precisely replicate the resistance and on-the-water feel of Dragon Boat and Outrigger, paddling. The 2 different Ergometers options available, allow the ability to select the Ergometer that is particular to your sport. They both replicate the on the water feel – the MultiStroke O1-M – allowing the athlete to switch sides using the same shaft.

Outrigger / Canoe / Va'a Ergometer Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Outrigger / Canoe / Va'a Ergometer.

• Sport/Activity: Canoeing

Where to Buy the Outrigger / Canoe / Va'a Ergometer

KayakPro USA LLC
Outrigger / Canoe / Va'a Ergometer Reviews

Read reviews for the Outrigger / Canoe / Va'a Ergometer by KayakPro USA LLC as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Awesome training and coaching tool

As an OC and V1 world class paddler the Kayak Pro OM1 saved me and helped me prepare for for the World Master's Games this last April in NZ. I am a single mom with a crazy schedule (as most people, right?) and we had a ugly winter making it difficult to get on the water. The paddling ergometer helped me train and be in paddling shape for the master's games - Thank goodness!!! I continue to use it if I am unable to get on the water.

I am also a paddling coach and find it VERY useful to help paddlers get a sense of body awareness and mechanics to help optimize their stroke where on the water it is a bit more difficult!!! It is an amazing tool for coaches to use.

I highly recommend the Kayak Pro OM1 paddling ergometer for training and coaching. The customer service at Kayak Pro is top notch too!!!
  -   Lori Jorgenson, World class Outrigger Paddler and Coach