Kayak Fishing Vest Description
The Onyx Kayak Fishing vest is feature-rich but yet a great value! Designed with four different pocket designs and functions to hold your essential gear and keep you fishing longer. In addition to the zippered fleece-lined pockets and the zippered chest pocket, radios or pliers can slip down and clamp to the pocket/vest through the opening at the top of the pocket, to keep them easily accessible. The one-button push drop down tray pocket holds a small tackle box. A lash tab to hold a knife, whistle, etc. is also included and can also be used to hold fly fishing tippets, sunscreen, keys, etc. The six adjustment straps can be adjusted up or down depending on your activity or the heights of the boat seat or kayak. The high back of the vest does not get in the way of the seats and has mesh for breathability. There is ample drainage to keep the vest dry when not in use.
Read and submit reviews for the Kayak Fishing Vest.
Kayak Fishing Vest Specs and Features
- Material Description: 400 denier nylon oxford
- Low profile, paddle specific foam design
- Six adjustment straps to cinch vest up for a snug fit
- High foam back accommodates high back seats
- Breathable mesh lower back
- Comfortable neoprene shoulder pads
- Pockets designed for your essential gear
- 2” woven elastic attachment points
- Hanging loop for drying
- Lash tab for small accessories
Kayak Fishing Vest Reviews
So comfortable and beautiful…
So comfortable and beautiful color
This PFD is made with fishing…
This PFD is made with fishing in mind. I'm not a fisherman. But I bought this PFD anyway for my casual paddling. The pocket layout makes sense and works great. It's very adjustable and will even fit a big boy like myself.