Neva Aero Sup 12.6

Weight (lb)
$1,099.99
MSRP

Neva Aero Sup 12.6 Description

The Neva Aero Sup 12.6 is a sup brought to you by Jobe Sports. Read Neva Aero Sup 12.6 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Neva Aero Sup 12.6 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Neva Aero Sup 12.6.

Jobe Sports
Neva Aero Sup 12.6 Reviews

Read reviews for the Neva Aero Sup 12.6 by Jobe Sports as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This board is well made and I…

Submitted by: ceanfit57 on 10/14/2020
This board is well made and I especially like the front and rear bungee to help balance the load on Camping trips. Got an electric pump as this is alot of volume to pump up. The narrow width makes it go smoother and faster. Purchased from a website and when I tried to register the board for the 3 year warranty, I got runaround despite sending invoice and docs. To me that is a 2 star deduction. I own 2 other boards and have experienced excellent customer service. So now I know why I do not see much of this brand in USA.