Kraken 13.5

• 30.5" Width

Kraken 13.5 Description

The Kraken 13.5 is a kayak brought to you by Jackson Kayak. Read Kraken 13.5 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Jackson Kayak
Kraken 13.5 Reviews

Read reviews for the Kraken 13.5 by Jackson Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I got a Kracken this past...

I got a Kracken this past spring and I love it. It's a stable platform to fish or paddle with my dog but it paddles well. I tried a lot of fishing kayaks and just couldn't find one that paddled well enough. Until my Kracken. Lots of room for tackle and gear, comfortable seat. Nice boat!

A+ Product! Never owned a...

A+ Product! Never owned a kayak before, have been a lifelong canoer, a sometimes fisherman, and lifelong waterbaby [triathlons, waterski, etc]. Studied up on kayaks, and being 6'2" and 200#, wanted to make sure I could go into lakes comfortably, paddle, exercise, and get from point a to b. Also to go fishing on occasion. The Kraken 13.5 nails my requirements! I didn't quite understand the term 'tracking', but after going into Lake Erie at 10+ knot winds and 3 foot chop, it doesn't take much to keep this kayak going right into the waves and into the wind. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised that I could keep up speed in such conditions and not get pushed around! Wow! Well designed, uber comfortable seat, and high quality fit and finish. At $1200 this product is a very good buy.