• 32.5" Width
  • $ 899 MSRP

Cruise 10 Description

The Cruise 10 is a kayak brought to you by Jackson Kayak. Read Cruise 10 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Jackson Kayak
Cruise 10 Reviews

Read reviews for the Cruise 10 by Jackson Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have been kayaking for...

I have been kayaking for many years and paddle skinny water locally and inshore/offshore on trips to the Gulf. My buddy has had a Cruise 10 for a few years and I got to try it out on an overnight kayak camping trip. What impressed me was the shallow draft the boat has. I was in a Tarpon 100 and a Pescador Pro 100 and this boat out-performed them in the skinny water. The Pescador has a transducer scupper that locks in on rocks. The Tarpon is a fantastic boat but (very) shallow rocks catch the skeg. I specifically boat the Cruise 10 for the river I fish often (The Cahaba). I am able to stand up using the assist strap pretty well and look forward to many years of paddling in this boat.

I've been paddling this...

I've been paddling this boat for more than a year and love it. Nimble, light and maneuverable, perfect for pond hopping and other smaller bodies of water. I wouldn't recommend it if you're primarily a big water paddler, but I love that I can throw it on top of the car, drive to work, pop over to the river for a quick fishing trip at lunch and chase 'em around a little.

Another big plus for me - a blank slate to customize however I see fit. I've added three rod holders, a drag chain and a Raymarine fish finder unit.

I would probably go with a Cruise 12 next time based on my size (I'm 5'9" and 155lbs), but this machine proves good things come in small packages.

My wife and I both bought...

My wife and I both bought Cruse 10s three weeks ago. We like the chair for comfort and ease of mounting and dismounting. The kayaks handle well. One disadvantage is the forward storage compartment; unless you tie a cord to whatever you place in it, you'll need to tip the kayak once you get to shore if you want to access the items.