NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board

by NRS

NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board Description

The NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board is a sup brought to you by NRS. Read NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

NRS
NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board Reviews

Read reviews for the NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I'm an experienced...

I'm an experienced whitewater canoeist. I wanted something for paddling flatwater. This boat is high quality and light, but a pig to paddle in the lake. No glide. It's stable and relaxing, and I sure got a good workout! I'll keep it for friends, and buy another type so I can go faster. Pros High quality. Rigid. Sure footing. Stable. Cons SLOW. Usage Excercise.

Great board for the money....

Great board for the money. This was the 3rd board I tried out. I tried a huge monster board and a sold race board. I wanted a board to spilt the difference. The Imperial 4 was the board for the all around paddle experience. Its light and easy to control. Pros Light. Handles great. Stable. Cons Slow. Usage Light River. Exercise.

NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board