Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

by NRS
  • MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board Description

The 10'6" NRS Imperial 4 Inflatable SUP disproves the theory that no single board can do several things well. It's the perfect all-around SUP for recreational paddlers looking to do a bit of everything.

NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board.

NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board Specifications

• Skill Level: Intermediate
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

NRS
NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board Reviews

Read reviews for the NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I'm an experienced...

I'm an experienced whitewater canoeist. I wanted something for paddling flatwater. This boat is high quality and light, but a pig to paddle in the lake. No glide. It's stable and relaxing, and I sure got a good workout! I'll keep it for friends, and buy another type so I can go faster. Pros High quality. Rigid. Sure footing. Stable. Cons SLOW. Usage Excercise.

Great board for the money....

Great board for the money. This was the 3rd board I tried out. I tried a huge monster board and a sold race board. I wanted a board to spilt the difference. The Imperial 4 was the board for the all around paddle experience. Its light and easy to control. Pros Light. Handles great. Stable. Cons Slow. Usage Light River. Exercise.

NRS Imperial 4 SUP Board