Expedition 140 Sport

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Expedition 140 Sport Description

Expedition 140 Sport Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Expedition 140 Sport.

Expedition 140 Sport Specifications

Hurricane Kayaks
Expedition 140 Sport Reviews

Read reviews for the Expedition 140 Sport by Hurricane Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This was my first kayak...

This was my first kayak after several years of no paddling. As I am a larger and older guy, I chose one that is easy to get in and out of. This was a great choice! Very stable, easy to paddle. What surprised me, that with such a large cockpit, I never had problems with water getting in the boat! Stayed very dry! It is also very easy to paddle, and the seat is comfortable for several hours.

Unfortunately there were a couple of screws that had been overtightened and there were some fine cracks began to show. I called Hurricane about this, prepared to have to argue to get this corrected. To my surprise, Hurricane stood behind their boat 100 percent! They worked with my local dealer, Village Outfitters, to replace my boat with a new one!! Now that is Customer Service you don't hear about anymore! I am very happy with the boat, Hurricane and Village Outfitters.

I will recommend these boats to anyone as they make them for all skill levels.

Expedition 140 Sport