Classic 10

Classic 10 Description

The Classic 10 is a canoe brought to you by Hornbeck Boats. Read Classic 10 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other canoe recommendations below or explore all canoes to find the perfect one for you!

Hornbeck Boats
Classic 10 Reviews

Read reviews for the Classic 10 by Hornbeck Boats as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I am a recent purchaser of...

I am a recent purchaser of a Hornbeck Classic canoe. My husband has one that he bought to carry into ponds in the Adirondacks and fly fish with. He loves it and had me take it out on the lake we have a camp by. I had been thinking of buying a kayak but after trying the Hornbeck I decided it was the way to go. It only weighs 16 pounds and as a vertically challenged woman of a certain age I really appreciate that.

It handled well in the water and felt stable. I plan on many calm water, close to shore paddles and nature watching and think that this canoe will be ideal for this. I bought the boat used and the woman that I bought it from loved it and only sold it so that she could buy the next size up so she could carry more camping gear in it. Now, I only need warm weather, a new life vest and a cup holder and I will be a happy paddler.