Save 20%-50% on everything in the store

Ascend Tour 12'6"

by Hobie

Ascend Tour 12'6" Description

Need to go long, but don’t have the room to carry a regular touring board. The Ascend Tour has it all, high performance design, increased width for stability, and most of all portable. Don’t let anything get in the way of your next adventure.

Ascend Tour 12'6" Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Ascend Tour 12'6".

Ascend Tour 12'6" Specifications

• Pump w/ gauge
  • 3-piece paddle
  • Repair kit

• Activity Type: Touring
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the Ascend Tour 12'6"

Hobie
Ascend Tour 12'6" Reviews

Read reviews for the Ascend Tour 12'6" by Hobie as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I absolutely love my Hobie...

I absolutely love my Hobie 12'6" inflatable stand up paddle board. I have owned this board for over a year now and it is my favorite inflatable. It is relatively fast for an inflatable, has extra cushion under my feet, has plenty of tie downs both front and back and several handles for easy transport. Pros Inflatables are easy to transport and inflate (I use an electric pump). Moves along nicely and tracks fairly well. Cons I use caution when rolling as not to bend the fin box. If it sits in the car too long in the heat it makes it a little hard to get the fin in, but is easily fixed. Usage I use my Hobie primarily for touring and recreational paddling. I'm going to try it in a race soon.

I purchased this 12'6"...

I purchased this 12'6" inflatable paddleboard last year after demoing it from the Hobie rep. I love this board! It is quite fast for an inflatable, turns nicely and is nice and stable. Everyone else who has tried it loves it too. I really like the tie down bungies in the front and back of the board, they are great for carrying gear on long distance paddles. Pros Stable and rigid for a long inflatable. Easy to transport. Cons The only con would be that you really should have an electric high pressure inflatable pump to get it to it's full psi. Usage touring, fitness, yoga. I havn't raced this board yet but I may try.