Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

Front Entry Dry Suit (GORE-TEX®)

Front Entry Dry Suit (GORE-TEX®) Description

The Front Entry Dry Suit (GORE-TEX®) is a accessory brought to you by Kokatat. Read Front Entry Dry Suit (GORE-TEX®) reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other accessory recommendations below or explore all accessories to find the perfect one for you!

Kokatat
Front Entry Dry Suit (GORE-TEX®) Reviews

Read reviews for the Front Entry Dry Suit (GORE-TEX®) by Kokatat as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have been paddling in a...

I have been paddling in a Kokatat drysuit for more than 20 years. I just love this newest suit for its reliability, fit and secure seels. Over the years Kokatat has been fantastic to deal with for seel changes, upgrades, and repairs. This is my second suit of this design as the first one had an issue after 18 years so I sent it in for a zipper repair. It turned out the zippers were fine but the Gortex was starting to fail. I got a call from the factory and they told me they were going to warrantee the suite and send me a brand new suit! I didn't even have to ask if it was covered under the warranty. Amazing customer service and a great product to boot!!

Front Entry Dry Suit (GORE-TEX®)