Fishing Seat

Fishing Seat Description

This aluminum-framed suspended-mesh kayak seat gives you a comfortable position for paddling, casting and landing fish.

• Designed for use with the STAR Pike, Rival and Challenger inflatable fishing kayaks.
  • Lightweight aluminum frame with suspended mesh seat and backrest.
  • Backrest folds down for easy transport and storage.
  • 14" wide by 20" long seat mesh is suspended 7" above the boat floor. The "footprint" of the tubing frame is 16 1/2" wide and 26" in length. To the top of the seat back is 22".
  • We reccomend a few 2' long tie-down straps for securing this seat to your boat. Straps are not included and will need to be purchased separately.

Fishing Seat Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Fishing Seat.

• Quick-drying mesh materials
  • Aluminum frame
  • Folding back
  • 5.75 lbs.
  • 16.5" W x 26" L x 22" T

Star Inflatables
Fishing Seat Reviews

Read reviews for the Fishing Seat by Star Inflatables as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I have a Tributary Tomcat…

Submitted by: RemadorMejor on 5/12/2020
I have a Tributary Tomcat Solo that I had been using for lake fishing. That meant sitting in water, though, giving the self-bailing aspect of the boat. I ordered an NRS fishing seat for it. I was concerned about the width, but it wedges perfectly between the tubes. It's awesome. I was concerned it would raise my center of gravity and make my boat tippy while casting, but it is the perfect height. The backrest is such an improvement, too. I definitely recommend it for making one's whitewater IK into an able fishing boat.