Fishing Seat Description
This aluminum-framed suspended-mesh kayak seat gives you a comfortable position for paddling, casting and landing fish.
- Designed for use with the STAR Pike, Rival and Challenger inflatable fishing kayaks.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with suspended mesh seat and backrest.
- Backrest folds down for easy transport and storage.
- 14" wide by 20" long seat mesh is suspended 7" above the boat floor. The "footprint" of the tubing frame is 16 1/2" wide and 26" in length. To the top of the seat back is 22".
- We reccomend a few 2' long tie-down straps for securing this seat to your boat. Straps are not included and will need to be purchased separately.
Read and submit reviews for the Fishing Seat.
- Quick-drying mesh materials
- Aluminum frame
- Folding back
- 5.75 lbs.
- 16.5" W x 26" L x 22" T
Fishing Seat Reviews
I have a Tributary Tomcat…
I have a Tributary Tomcat Solo that I had been using for lake fishing. That meant sitting in water, though, giving the self-bailing aspect of the boat. I ordered an NRS fishing seat for it. I was concerned about the width, but it wedges perfectly between the tubes. It's awesome. I was concerned it would raise my center of gravity and make my boat tippy while casting, but it is the perfect height. The backrest is such an improvement, too. I definitely recommend it for making one's whitewater IK into an able fishing boat.