Elevate PFD

Elevate PFD Description

The Elevate PFD is a pfd brought to you by Extrasport. Read Elevate PFD reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other pfd recommendations below or explore all pfds to find the perfect one for you!

Extrasport
Elevate PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Elevate PFD by Extrasport as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is my first life vest...

This is my first life vest but I'm particularly happy that this is the one I purchased. It has a lot of features, easy-to-fit, and is a universal size. To me, this vest proves that you don't have to spend a fortune to get a true paddling PFD. It has adjustable side and shoulder straps give you the freedom for all-day paddling. And I have too! I love the Zipper instead of the buckles and it has 2 great pockets, the carabiner clip on loop (I LOVE!!!), and a built in "D-Ring" at the left shoulder. The vest is comfortable and does not get in my way. I would recommend this vest!