Conquer 120

Weight (lb)
$849
MSRP

Conquer 120 Description

The Conquer 120 is a kayak brought to you by Evoke Kayaks. Read Conquer 120 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Conquer 120 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Conquer 120.

Evoke Kayaks
Conquer 120 Reviews

Read reviews for the Conquer 120 by Evoke Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Being fairly new to the kayak…

Submitted by: paddler533751 on 9/4/2019

Being fairly new to the kayak world, I had little knowledge about it. I first purchased the cheapest kayak I could find, two in fact, one for me and one for wifey. I recently stepped up my game and purchased the Conquer 120 from Evoke. World of difference. It wasn't the most expensive, but mid priced. This thing is do incredibly stable, cuts water and has so much storage space. Comes equipped with a very comfortable seat as well. Wish I would have done my homework before I purchased the first cheaply one. I would highly recommend an Evoke product, it has made a world of difference in my kayaking game. Now I wanna hit the water everyday. I think I hear the water calling me now.